Contact this organisation
Cadre Africain de Cooperation Civilo-Militaire (CCCM, English: African Framework for Civil-Military Cooperation) is a human rights organisation created in Burkina Faso in 2012 in order to promote peace, security and good governance in Africa.
It has the following objectives:
- To prevent conflict wherever possible, and participate in their peaceful resolution when not.
- To participate in emergency humanitarian aid operations.
- To contribute to the police and gendarmerie's work in security issues.
- To participate in peacekeeping operations via integrated support to UN and African Union missions.
- To assist with electoral observation and facilitation in Africa.
Last updated: November 2014