Displaced Women and Children Foundation (DWCF) is a non-governmental, non-religious, non-profit organisation established in 2006, with the objective of promoting peace, quality of life, good governance, peace mediation and the development of youths in Nigeria. It was born out of the desire to bring succour to vulnerable groups, build community awareness, and advocate for peace.
In an effort towards this education process, DWCF established a free skill acquisition program. The establishment of this centre helped to train 664 women and support the educational pursuits of 1870 children.
- Data collection and verification of crisis in Jos Plateau State since 2011
- Inter-faith reconciliation dialogue for 600 women victims of the crisis in the Pateau-Bauchi states.
- Vocational skills training of 664 women of crisis in the skill acquisition centre
- Stakeholders' training on Building Resilience on Communities Managed Early Warning Systems in North Central Nigeria - in a partnership with NEMA
- Unveiling of IDPs Relief Ticket in September, 2014
- Relief materials intervention within IDP camps - in a partnership with UCH
- Formation of literacy classes in IDP camps in Borno State
- Plateau state Ministry of Women Affairs
- National emergency Management Agency (NEMA)
- Special Military Task Force (Operation Safe Haven)
- University College Hospital (UCH)
- Plateau State Ministry of Women Affairs