Association Euro-Méditerranéenne des Echanges, Volontariats, Evénements (EuroMed Eve) is an independent and cultural group working in Tunisia to:
- Increase the knowledge of youth and children and develop their cultural levels so that they become involved in the process of re-building the country.
- Instil the notions of open-mindedness, tolerance, and the acceptance of others from different social strata.
- Contribute to the building of a cultural bridge between Tunisian youth and Euro-Mediterranean youth in order to exchange knowledge, experiences and access to other cultures.
- Contribute to the integration of Tunisian culture in the Euro-Mediterranean space.
- Expand the principles and values of democracy.
The association also works to strengthen the relationships between Tunisian and Euro-Mediterranean youth through:
- The establishment of youth exchange programmes and travels.
- The enhancing of volunteerism.
- The planning and organisation of cultural youth events at national and international level.