CODEL -UMOJA WETU was created in 2015 in the village of Ruzinga, North Kivu by young people, women and old people who want to take charge of their lives.
Comite de Developpement Local (CODEL -UMOJA WETU) is a non-profit association created on 21 June 2015 in the village of Ruzinga, locality of Humule, Groupement M/KARUBA, territory of MASISI in the Province of North Kivu by young people, women and old people who want to take charge of their lives.
Its coordination office is located in the city of GOMA, on the GOMA-SAKE road, at the CBCA NDOSHO entrance, Commune de Goma, Quartier Kyeshero, Av. de la Conférence, n°06.
Its radius of action is mainly the territory of Masisi, the city of Goma, the territory of Rutshuru.
CODEL UMOJA WETU is legally recognised by the following decrees:
- Ministerial Order n°36/CAB/VPM/MIN/J&G/2021 of 27 JAN 2021 of the Ministry of Justice and Keeper of the Seals in Kinshasa
- The operating permit F.92 n° JUST/SG/20/1506/2018 of 18/06/2018 issued by the Ministry of Justice and Keeper of the Seals in KINSHASA
- Ministerial Order n°158/CAB.MIN/AFF.SOC/2018 of 26/10/2018 issued by the Ministry of Social Affairs in Kinshasa
- Registration certificate n° 042/OC/18 of 22/10/2018 issued by the General Secretariat of Social Affairs in Kinshasa
- Operating authorisation n° 01/181/CAB/GP-NK/2017 from the Governor of the Province of North Kivu
Overall objective: To promote sustainable development
Vision: Self-care for the population which is the source of employment