The Institut pour la bonne gouvernance, le developpement et la prospective (IGDP) is a non-governmental organization (NGO) initiated by a group of Ivorian academics and young researchers to contribute to sustainable development in Côte d'Ivoire.
The IGDP wants to positively impact the Ivorian society by exploiting the research potential, the research results and the analysis capacities of the Humanities for the benefit of leaders, decision-makers, executives and key players of development.
In doing so, the IGDP focuses on promoting good governance, research and development, and capacity building.
The members of the IGDP are convinced that the promotion of the close link between modes of governance, development objectives and prospect is a way towards the sustainable development of African societies in general and Ivorian in particular.
- To create a network of academics, researchers and social scientists involved in the promotion of good governance, research and development, sustainable development and prospect in Côte d'Ivoire;
- Promote the principles and methods of good governance among leaders, decision-makers and key development stakeholders in all sectors of activity;
- Promote research and development and prospect;
- Build the capacity of leaders, decision-makers and key development actors based on the methods and analyzes produced by the social sciences;
- Organize training seminars on good governance and prospect;
- Build a relevant data bank on good governance, sustainable development and prospect;
- Publish a periodic newsletter;
- Contribute to the analysis of contemporary social realities, the reinforcement of public policies and development actions;
- Engage in the promotion of any other activity to achieve the objectives of the association;
- Carry out applied studies for key development actors (local authorities, decision makers, international organizations, NGOs).