The Medenine Book Club organises organises regular events to support personal, social and societal development.
Last updated: January 2015
Medenine Book Club aims to use books to support the development of young people.
It organises monthly meetings to help:
- Motivate people to read and make it an entertaining act.
- Resist a culture of addiction to television and negative ways of using the internet.
- Strengthen language, imagination, memory, writing, public speaking and self-evaluation skills.
- Develop public and positive relationships.
- Contribute to the development of humanitarian values and skills.
- Meetings to read and discuss books.
- Signing ceremonies for writers and authors to sign their books and discuss their latest work.
- Reading challenges.
- Meetings to watch cultural movies.
- Charity works.