Terre de Paix is a Congolese rights organisation created in 2014
Terre de Paix is a Congolese rights organisation created since 2014
- To promote spaces for dialogue and permanent Communication to resolve conflicts and prevent violence within communities.
- Encourage the emergence of cosmopolitan societies capable of coexisting peacefully on the basis of constructive relationships in environments with different cultural sensitivities and identities.
- To foster Good Governance and Democracy as a means of promoting equality, freedom, respect for dignity, human rights, and citizen participation in decision making.
- Conduct research on the issues and factors that fuel tensions within communities living in violent environments.
- To contribute to the emergence of local, national, regional and international solidarity groups to strengthen cohesion.
Our vision: to build a cohesive humanity
Areas of intervention: North Kivu, RUTSHURU, Beni and Nyiragongo