The Mouvement des Jeunes pour le Développement et l’Education Citoyenne (Youth Movement for Development and Civic Education, MJDEC) aims to contribute efficiently to the socio-economic development of Niger through the promotion of civic education.
It has the following objectives:
- Promoting civic education and a culture of citizenship;
- Actively contributing to the economic and social development in Niger through the promotion of awareness campaigns about sustainable development ;
- Establishing a framework for tackling povrety and promoting sustainable development by reinforcing members’ capacity to contribute to the debate;
- Generating debate and campaigns about good governance and democracy;
- Contributing to the development of a peaceful atmosphere in Niger to ensure the country’s full potential for development.
Last updated: May 2016