We strive to provide a valuable reliable resource with Peace Insight. We cannot however guarantee impartiality or total objectivity, nor do we present ourselves as a totally comprehensive ‘directory’ of local peacebuilding in a particular area. It is not in the scope of the project to verify and evaluate in detail what is being said to us. If you would like more details about the information in a specific area, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We would also like to hear from you if you have any suggestions on how we might improve the site, or other information that you think will be useful for us to include.
Peace Insight is a project of Peace Direct. Peace Direct has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. The services, information or data (collectively, ‘Information’) made available at the Peace Insight website are provided ‘AS IS’. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Peace Direct disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site, including without limitation:
- any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose
- any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, materials and business resulting from the Information or the lack of information available on the Peace Direct website
- any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the Information,
- any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Information
- any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the Information furnished hereunderPeace Direct makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Information or that the Information may be relied upon for any reason. Peace Direct makes no warranty, representation or guarantee that the Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected. For purposes of this section, ‘Peace Direct’ shall include its departments, subsidiaries, successors, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
Limitation of liability
Peace Direct shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the Information, or from the use of the Internet generally.
For the purposes of this section, ‘Peace Direct’ shall include its departments, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this web site are directed principally at those who access this web site from the United Kingdom mainland. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
Copyright (c) Peace Direct and/or its licensors, 2011, all rights reserved.
Sites linked from the Peace Insight website
The sites linked from the Peace Insight website are not under Peace Direct’s control, and Peace Direct does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at such linked sites. Peace Direct does not intend links on the Peace Insight website to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities, and are provided for convenience only.