Fantsuam Foundation is a rural development organisation in Nigeria. The Foundation's projects are based around peacebuilding, sustainable livelihoods, health and education.
Its main projects include:
- Working with pastoralists and farmers to promote peaceful co-existence.
- Gaiya - a volunteering program which has trained 4,000 people since 2010.
- The micro-finance of more than ₦200,000,000 ($1,020,000) dispersed to 3,000 women every year.
- The Fantsuam Zittnet Academy, which trains over 500 young people and professionals in computer related courses every year, as well as providing ICT access to the wider community.
- Raising ₦3,570,920 ($18,000) from individual donors and ₦5,534,455 ($20,200) in grants to support the Foundation's programs and services.
- Developing a new five year strategic plan and signing a five year partnership agreement with VSO.
- Building and stocking a 'Children’s Rumbu' which will provide food to help families over the 'hunger months'.