Femmes Hommes Action Plus, (FHAP - English: Women Men Action Plus) works to provide humanitarian response for and protect victims of the LRA. It was officially recognised in 2011, and its success has led to it opening several offices around the country. In particular, FHAP aims to:
- Reintegrate female and children victims of the LRA into communities.
- Provide psychosocial support to victims.
- Reinforce social cohesion in areas affected by the LRA.
- Supporting victims of natural disasters.
- Training young people and aiming to help them establishing income-generating activities.
- Local development.
- Linked to the current conflict, FHAP has built a youth trainign centre in Bangui which has far helped moe than 200 beneficiaries.
- School registration and follow up of 500 children victims of violence during the crisis + training of teachers (on how to work with those children).
Since 2001: raising awareness of how to improve social cohesio in the south eastern portion of the country, which is particularly affected by the LRA. More than 10,000 people have participated in these activities.