Through the use of art and games, Fundación Mi Sangre creates safe environments where young people in Colombia can discover and develop as peacebuilders.
One of the organization's projects is called "Dreaming is Right", aimed at developing leadership skills amoung young people in order to help them take action to reject violence. Activities under this program include:
- Media development that enables the visualization of human rights violations in younger generations, especially in regards to recruitment into violent groups.
- Awareness creation through well-known spokespersons, helping to mobilize society into seeking solutions and rejecting recruitment.
- Public awareness generation and mobilization around the importance of recognizing younger generations as peacebuilders and individuals with rights.
- Training procedures that encourage the participation of children, youths, educational agents, and social organizations in peacebuilding processes.
- Generating exchange programs between youth organizations at a national level.