The Praxis Centre works with affected and at risk youth in communities in Nigeria to strengthen resilience in the face of conflicts and emergencies, while preventing and mitigating violence and its impact on societies.
The goal of the organisation is to establish empowered and resilient communities, actively engaging with government processes, to ensure social justice and equity.
Issues and activities
- Human and food security.
- Capacity development and empowerment processes.
- Research, political and policy analysis and development.
- Advocacy and campaigning.
- Networking, alliance and coalition building.
- Community based approach to protection.
- Participatory governance and democratisation processes.