The Collectif des Associations et Mouvements de Jeunes du Tchad (Collective of Young People's Movements and Associations in Chad, CAMOJET) is an apolitical platform of young people's associations.
Established in 2004, CAMOJET runs research projects and has organised multiple activities and intiatives promoting and defending human rights, supporting good governance and citizenship and promoting the socio-professional development of young Chadians. It aims to help develop answers to the following key debates:
- Young people and Republican values: guiding citizens for the Chad of tomorrow.
- Chadians facing the challenge of national unity - how to construct a Chadian nation?
- The impact of sub regional conflicts on social cohesion in Chad.
- Young people, secularism and communal values.
It is in this context that CAMOJET has organised several activities on peace research and inter and intra-religious dialogue in youth spaces. These work to improve young people's mediation skills and help them to take action in their respective communities.
Project working titles have included:
- National Forum on Youth and Citizenship in Chad
- Awareness Raising on Peace Culture and Peaceful Coexistence
- Human Rights Training and Promotion Workshop
- Social Dialogue Training Workshop