The Great Lakes Institute of Peace Studies (GLIPSS) is an independent peace and conflict research and training institute based in Gulu, Northern Uganda.
To become a leading and preferred institute for training and research in peace and conflict resolution in Africa
To provide globally recognized capacity for Peacebuilders through training and research to prevent and resolve violent conflicts in Africa.
Our Core Activities
- Research on peace, conflict and development
- Training on peacebuilding, conflict resolution, governance, and human rights;
- Advisory services to peace and development partners
- Dialogues to facilitate conflict resolution, peacebuilding, and reconciliation
- Consultancy services to partners