Humans Without Borders is a recognised, non-government charitable organisation in Israel devoted to helping West Bank Palestinian families obtain medical assistance in Israeli hospitals.
It coordinates requests for individual entry permits from the Israeli Civil Administration and volunteers provide transport from border check-points, escorting Palestinian families to and from the designated hospitals in Israel.
- Driving Palestinian children and youths to (and from) medical treatments in Israeli hospitals;
- Visiting and supporting children and accompanying family members during treatments in Israeli hospitals;
- Helping with and initiating agricultural work by joining Palestinian farmers in their fields to deter attacks on them;
- Providing educational opportunities for Palestinian children by building computer rooms for children in small Palestinian communities;
- Organising summer camps for Palestinian children;
- Continuously taking part in the daily life of the communities and people it assists.