The Syrian Relief Network is an umbrella of Syrian humanitarian NGOs working inside Syria and neighbouring countries to provide relief to Syrians in desperate need of assistance. It is made up of 42 member organisations. The founders and the members of this network are non-governmental, nonpolitical, nonprofit organisations from all over the world, which in most areas where there are Syrian refugees.
Syrian Relief Network exists to serve and facilitate the work of Syrian NGOs in order to efficiently and effectively address the humanitarian needs of the Syrian people.
Description of activities
- Area of specialisation: relief, health and education.
- One of its main goals is to conduct training workshops and provide guidance to member organisations in order to build the capacity of these organisations.
- It works on providing a multi sector needs assessment database and mapping humanitarian activities of their member organisations.
- Writes reports about the humanitarian situation.
- Syria Charity
- Syrian American Medical Society
- Alseeraj for Development and Healthcare
- Masrrat Foundation Ghaiath Mattar Foundation
- Damascene House
- Ahl Horan
- Syrian Orphans
- Humanity Ataa Association
- Union of Syrian Medical Relief Organisations
- Child Protect Syria
- Syrian Daam Beyaz Eller
- Union of Syrians Abroad
- Maroon Foundation
- INSAN for Psychological Support Humanity Ataa Association
- Reared Relief
- Space of Hope
- Unified Medical Officer - Deir Ezzor
- Qatar Al-Kher Relief Association
- Syrian Relief Organisation
- Abrar Halab Association for Relief and Development
- Deutsch Syrisches Forum
- Deir Ezzor United Association Furat
- Reef Relife Organisation
- Syrian Medical Commission
- Umm Al-Qu'ran Association for Relief and Development
- Takaful Alsham
- Syrian Education Commission Ghiras Foundation
- Ghiras Alnahda
- Assalam Charity Foundation
- Aita Malsham
- Syrian Relief
- Ataa Relief
- Bas Metamal
- Balad Syria
- Syria Women